The Berks & Bucks County FA, in partnership with the Grounds Management Association, will be hosting a Winter Pitch webinar on Monday 8th February, with Senior Regional Pitch Advisor, Julian Morris.
The webinar will cover a range of topics and will be focused on helping to support you in maintaining and protecting your grass pitches from the elements throughout the approaching winter months. Clubs that are already involved in the grass pitch improvement programme and clubs that are brand new to it are encouraged to sign up.
The webinar will cover:
• When is wet too wet? - Dealing with pitch use in wet and waterlogged conditions
• Goal area repairs - Best practice in-season repairs, keeping them level and green for as long as possible
• Deep spiking and linear decompaction - Pros and cons of each and how they can keep my pitches playable over winter
• Dealing with snow, ice and frost - Best practice do’s and don’ts
• Thinking ahead to spring...
If you’re interested in developing your grass pitch knowledge and accessing the support available, click the button below to register for the webinar.
If you have any questions or require any further information, please contact us via email.