Vacancy | Discipline Officer
Berks & Bucks FA
Location: Abingdon - OX14 1SG (with travel across Berkshire & Buckinghamshire as required)
Salary: Band 5 (£20,250 - £24,750)
Hours: Full-Time (35 hours per working week)
Berks & Bucks FA prides itself on being an organisation run by good people and believes that EVERYONE should be able to play football in a safe environment. Our role is simple to lead, protect and support an individual’s journey in football by inspiring a lifelong relationship with the game.
We are looking for a process-led and motivated administrator, with exceptional customer service skills and experience managing multiple competing priorities and deadlines to join us as a full-time Discipline Officer.
• Work with colleagues and external partners to coordinate the investigation and successful resolution of complaints and misconduct allegations in grassroots football
• Maintain and update records relating to on-field discipline
• Support customers with using The FA’s online platforms
Who we’re looking for:
• Someone who can ensure multiple workstreams comply with relevant deadlines and procedures
• An individual with a customer centred approach and experience with challenging conversations
• An experienced administrator with excellent IT skills.
You’ll really impress us if:
• You have the ability to think strategically across multiple competing priorities
• You have experience working across a range of IT platforms
What you’ll get:
• The organisation’s commitment to your training and development
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
• A forward-thinking employer with people at the heart of decisions
• 25 annual leave + bank holidays
• Hybrid working & family friendly policies
If you are interested in the role, please complete the attached application pack (below) and return it to Alastair Kay via email, marked “Private & Confidential.”
JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
Working for Berks & Bucks FA - Applicant Pack
ANONYMOUS EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY MONITORING FORM
The deadline for applications is 11:59pm on Sunday 12th March. Interviews will be arranged for Monday 20 March 2023.
Berks & Bucks FA are an equal opportunities employee and welcome applicants from all communities.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Alastair Kay, Head of Governance, on 01235 544890 or via email for an informal discussion.