It's back! We're excited to announce that the Reading FleXIs League is returning, with the new season set to kick-off in January 2021.
Flexi-Football leagues are ideal for those who want a “quick fix” of 11v11 football with 50 minute matches, rolling subs and shorter league seasons providing all the fun of the traditional game without the commitment of an 8 month season with each mini season lasting approx 3 months.
Register your interest for the Reading FleXI League
The aim of the leagues is to give players (16+) the chance to continue playing the game regularly, whilst taking into consideration busy commitments that can make training mid-week and playing weekend mornings and afternoons difficult to maintain.
- All ages from 16+
- Teams that have folded but are looking to re-establish themselves
- Local companies (football fix straight after work)
- Teams struggling to play weekend football
- Coaches and parents of junior football teams
- Individuals who can no longer play weekend football due to work/family commitments
For more information about FleXIs Leagues, or Flexi Football in general, please click here