For the 2017/18 season Berks & Bucks County FA are delighted to offer Registered Referees to opportunity to opt for Referee Insurance with Bluefin Sport.
Working with Bluefin Insurance, we are pleased to offer referees the following insurance plan for the 2016-17 season.
Annual premium of £5.00 including Insurance Premium Tax (9.5%) per person
The scheme operates from a set period each year - 1 May 2017 to 30 April 2018 inclusive. The premium and expiry date remain the same regardless of when someone joins the scheme.
Highlights of the Insurance include:
- Insurance offered to Registered referees, Registered assessors, Registered coaches, Society members
- Age Limit Extension: Reduced benefits included as standard for members between 75 and 80 years of age
- New Benefit: Primary Dislocation: £100 following the dislocation of Kneecap, Shoulder, Elbow or Hip
- Physio Enhancement: to include Chiropractic treatment
Exclusions to the policy include:
- Being a professional referee or coach.
- Suicide or deliberate self harm
- Claims as a direct result of an insured person being a member of the armed forces.
- Any claim attributable either to arthritic or other degenerative conditions in joints bones, muscles, tendons or ligaments.
- Repetitive stress (strain) injury or syndrome.
- Influence of alcohol, solvents, drugs or medication unless prescribed.
- Sickness or disease.
- Naturally occurring condition or gradually operating cause.
- Engaging in a criminal act, riot or civil commotion.
- Temporary total disablement if the insured person has no paid usual occupation or if the insured persons usual occupation is as a referee or assessor.
Please see the policy summary for full details.
If any Referee has any questions regarding the Referee Insurance, please contact us.
Berks and Bucks FA is an introducer appointed representative of Bluefin Insurance Services Ltd registered in England & Wales (No: 00931954) at: 1 Tower Place West, Tower Place, London EC3R 5BU. Bluefin Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.