VACANCY | Football Services Officer (Compliance & Discipline)
Position: Football Services Administration (Compliance & Discipline)
Location: Abingdon, OX14 1SG (travel across Berkshire & Buckinghamshire required)
Salary: £20,250 - £24,750 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Hours: Full-Time (35 hours per working week)
Berks & Bucks FA prides itself on being an organisation run by good people and believes that EVERYONE should be able to play football in a safe environment. Our role is simple to lead, protect and support an individual’s journey in football by inspiring a lifelong relationship with the game. We are looking for an experience and motivated administrator to support our busy governance department with maintaining accurate and up-to-date records relating to safeguarding compliance and player discipline.
• Monitoring safeguarding compliance across the grassroots volunteer network and working with members to resolve non-compliance
• Maintain and update records relating to on-field discipline
• Support customers with using The FA’s online platforms
Who we’re looking for
• An experienced administrator with excellent IT skills.
• An individual with a customer centred approach and experience with challenging conversations.
• Someone who is comfortable working with sensitive information in a discreet and confidential manner.
You’ll really impress us if
• You have the ability to think strategically across multiple competing priorities.
• You have experience working across a range of IT platforms.
What you’ll get
• The organisation’s commitment to your training and development
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
• A forward-thinking employer with people at the heart of decisions
• 25 annual leave + bank holidays
• Hybrid working & family friendly policies
If you are interested in the role, please complete the attached application pack and return it to Alastair.Kay@Berks-BucksFA.com marked “Private & Confidential.”
Closing & Interview Dates
Closing date is Monday 31st October. Interview date will be arranged for week commencing 14th November.
Berks & Bucks FA are an equal opportunities employee and welcome applicants from all communities. Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate will need to undertake a FA enhanced DBS check before commencement of employment.
Job Description and Person Specification
Anonymous Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Alastair Kay, Head of Governance, on 01235 544890 or via Alastair.Kay@Berks-BucksFA.com for an informal discussion.