VACANCY | Football Services Officer (Compliance & Discipline)
Berks & Bucks Football Association
Football Services Officer (Compliance & Discipline)
Salary: Band 5 (£20,250 - £24,750) per annum, dependent on experience
Closing Date: Wednesday 24 August 2022
Berks & Bucks FA is the local governing body for football covering Berkshire & Buckinghamshire. Our role is simple, to lead, protect and support an individual’s journey in football by inspiring a lifelong relationship with the game. Football has the power to Change Lives and Connect People, and this is why we do what we do.
These are exciting times for the County FA as we support football’s response and recovery from COVID and look forward to the launch of our new three-year strategy and a relocation of the County FA office. The successful candidate for this role will be instrumental in helping the County FA to achieve our ambitions.
You can find out more about Berks & Bucks FA and the work we do on our website at www.Berks-BucksFA.com
Berks & Bucks County Football Association is seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated administrator, with a background in database/business administration and compliance and with a passion for grassroots football to join us as a full-time Football Services Officer (Compliance & Discipline).
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our busy governance department in ensuring football remains a safe and enjoyable environment For All through the application of The FA’s regulations and procedures relating to safeguarding compliance and discipline.
This is a full-time role based at our headquarters in Abingdon. Due to the nature of the work there may be a requirement to attend occasional evening meetings and flexible working arrangements, including adjusted hours and home working opportunities, are available.
Equality and Diversity
Berks & Bucks FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• To apply, please complete and submit the attached Application Form and CV no later than 23:59 on Wednesday 24 August 2022.
• Applications must be submitted by email to Alastair.Kay@Berks-BucksFA.com.
• Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
• We also ask all candidates to submit the optional Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to support our commitment to ensuring we are inclusive in our approach.
• Receipt of applications will be acknowledged by email.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email no later Friday 26 August 2022 to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held on Thursday 8 September 2022.
Job Description and Person Specification
Anonymous Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Alastair Kay, Head of Governance, on 01235 544890 or via Alastair.Kay@Berks-BucksFA.com for an informal discussion.