VACANCY | Football Development Officer
Berks & Bucks Football Association
Football Development Officer
Salary: Band 4 (£24,300 - £29,700) per annum, dependent on experience
Closing Date: Monday 29th August 2022
Berks & Bucks FA is the local governing body for football covering Berkshire & Buckinghamshire. Our role is simple, to lead, protect and support an individual’s journey in football by inspiring a lifelong relationship with the game. Football has the power to Change Lives and Connect People, and this is why we do what we do.
These are exciting times for the County FA as we support football’s response and recovery from COVID and look forward to the launch of our new three-year strategy and a relocation of the County FA office. The successful candidate for this role will be instrumental in helping the County FA to achieve our ambitions.
You can find out more about Berks & Bucks FA and the work we do on our website at www.Berks-BucksFA.com
Berks & Bucks County Football Association is seeking to appoint a highly motivated sports development professional for the position of Football Development Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for working directly with our clubs and leagues to continue their development, and to strategically lead and co-ordinate disability football provision across the area.
The principle responsibilities of the role will include;
• Provide clear direction and guidance for clubs and leagues surrounding development
• Develop interventions to aid with the retention of adult male teams
• Grow & retain the number of affiliated disability football teams
• Support the competition structure across pan-disability football
A full list of the responsibilities and the person specification can be found in the attached job description.
Equality and Diversity
Berks & Bucks FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• To apply, please complete and submit the attached Application Form and CV no later than 23:59 on Monday 29th August 2022. Applications must be submitted by email to Jonathan.Wood@Berks-BucksFA.com.
• Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
• We also ask all candidates to submit the optional Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to support our commitment to ensuring we are inclusive in our approach.
• Receipt of applications will be acknowledged by email.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email no later than Thursday 1st September 2022 to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held on w/c 5th September 2022.
Job Description and Person Specification
Anonymous Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Jon Wood, Head of Delivery, on 01235 544890 or via Jonathan.Wood@Berks-BucksFA.com for an informal discussion.