Berks & Bucks Football Association
Competitions Administrator (Full Time - 35hrs per week)
Salary: £17,000-£20,000 per annum dependent on experience
Closing Date: Monday 04 October 2021
Berks & Bucks FA is the local governing body for football covering Berkshire & Buckinghamshire. Our role is simple, to lead, protect and support an individual’s journey in football by inspiring a lifelong relationship with the game. Football has the power to Change Lives and Connect People, and this is why we do what we do.
These are exciting times for the County FA as we support football’s response and recovery from Covid and look forward to the launch of our new three-year strategy and a relocation of the County FA office. The successful candidate for this role will be instrumental in helping the County FA to achieve our ambitions.
You can find out more about Berks & Bucks FA and the work we do on our website at www.Berks-BucksFA.com
Berks & Bucks County Football Association is seeking to appoint an experienced and motivated competition and/or event administrator with a passion for grassroots football to join us as a full-time Competitions Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the County FA’s diverse programme of County Cup competitions as well as providing support to sanctioned Leagues and Club competitions across the football areas of Berkshire & Buckinghamshire. This position will be based primarily at our headquarters in Abingdon, however the role-holder will be required to regularly attend events across the County.
Equality and Diversity
Berks & Bucks FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• To apply, please complete the online Application Form no later than 23:59 on Monday 4th October 2021. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
• We also ask all candidates to submit the optional Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to support our commitment to ensuring we are inclusive in our approach.
• Receipt of applications will be acknowledged by email.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Friday 8th October to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held on Thursday 14th October 2021.
• Job Description and Person Specification
• Online Application Form
• Anonymous Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Liz Verrall, Chief Executive Officer, on 01235 544890 or via Liz.Verrall@Berks-BucksFA.com for an informal discussion. Liz.Verrall@Berks-BucksFA.com