As part of our new coach development, the BBFA Coaches Network, we aim to be able to provide coaches support and the opportunity to develop this season. We are pleased to confirm that the first workshop has been confirmed.
The “Why our Players Play” workshop is taking place on Sunday 24th October, 10am-12pm at The Piggott School in Reading. The workshop will provide coaches with ideas around games and practices around scoring and stopping goals, help players learn to understand more about the game and how football can be used as a vehicle to develop social skills.
The workshop will provide coaches in attendance with two hours Coach Development which will be applied to the individual’s FAN record.
The workshop will be hosted and delivered by Lawrence Lok, Regional Coach Development Officer.
The cost of attending the workshop is £15 per person but if you are a member of the Coaches Network it be FREE as part of your membership.
Link to book for non-members
Are you interested in becoming a member of the new BBFA Coaches Network... A season’s membership costs just £35 giving you access to:
Minimum of 5 local face-to-face workshops at a venue local to you throughout the season:
• Variety of Topics including Games based Coaching, Fundamental Workshop & Introduction to Goalkeeping workshops
• Exclusive access to Community Group to access resources and session plans
• Opportunity to network with BBFA and other coaches in the County
• All workshops will be FA approved unless stated with Development Hours added to your FAN record
• NEW - Exclusive access to recording of the 2021 Bitesize Coaches Conference which took place in September 2021 with Pete Sturgess & Emmerson Boyce
Find out more information about the Coaches Network
For coaches who live in the North & East of the County, we will shortly be confirming the date of the Milton Keynes workshop very soon.
For more information about the BBFA Coaches Network or coach development in general, please contact Berks & Berks FA Football Development Officer, Richard Brant via the contact details listed at the bottom of this article.
Alternatively, please visit our dedicated BBFA Coaches Network page for more information.