Vacancy | Non-Executive Commercial & Partnerships Director
Berks & Bucks Football Association
Independent Non-Executive Director Vacancy (INED)
Commercial & Partnerships Director
Please note, this is a voluntary role. Reasonable expenses will be paid for County FA related duties.
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st June 2021
Berks & Bucks FA is the local governing body for football covering Berkshire & Buckinghamshire. Our role is simple, to lead, protect and support an individual’s journey in football by inspiring a lifelong relationship with the game. Football has the power to Change Lives and Connect People, and this is why we do what we do.
These are exciting times for the County FA as we support football’s response and recovery from Covid and look forward to the launch of our new 3 year strategy and a relocation of the County FA office. The successful candidate for this role will be instrumental in helping the County FA to achieve our ambitions.
You can find out more about Berks & Bucks FA and the work we do on our website at www.Berks-BucksFA.com
Berks & Bucks FA is inviting applications to join the Board of Directors at Berks & Bucks Football Association. We are looking for individuals with skills and experience in Commercial development who have a passion for developing grassroots football opportunities across the Counties of Berkshire & Buckinghamshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and reviewing partnerships to maximise commercial opportunities across the Association. By working with members of staff and consultants, the role will also be responsible for setting the new strategic commercial direction for the Association.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate, experienced individual with a proven track-record in marketing and communication. The individual with have strong negotiation skills and interest in grassroots football and not-for-profit organisations.
Equality and Diversity
Berks & Bucks FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• Complete the online Application Form no later than 9am on Tuesday 1st June 2021. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
• Complete the optional Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to support our commitment to ensuring we are inclusive in our approach
• Receipt of applications will be acknowledged by email.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Monday 7th June to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held during the week commencing 14th June 2021
• Job Description and Person Specification
• Online Application Form
• Anonymous Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Liz Verrall – CEO on 01235 558457 or Liz.Verrall@Berks-BucksFA.com for an informal discussion.