Berks & Bucks Football Association
County Cup Committee – Various Roles
Please note these are voluntary roles. Reasonable expenses will be paid for County FA related duties.
The Committee will meet as needed, with no fewer than three meetings per year; however, individual Officers may be asked to attend additional meetings or be available by telephone on a more regular basis to provide support and make decisions appropriate to their role. We anticipate that the expected workload will be approximately two hours per month during the football season, however this may increase at particularly busy periods, such as when Finals are hosted (March – April).
Closing Date: Sunday 1 August 2021
Berks & Bucks FA is the local governing body for football covering Berkshire & Buckinghamshire. Our role is simple, to lead, protect and support an individual’s journey in football by inspiring a lifelong relationship with the game. Football has the power to Change Lives and Connect People, and this is why we do what we do.
These are exciting times for the County FA as we support football’s response and recovery from Covid and look forward to the launch of our new three-year strategy and a relocation of the County FA office. The successful candidates for this role will be instrumental in helping the County FA to achieve our ambitions.
You can find out more about Berks & Bucks FA and the work we do on our website at www.Berks-BucksFA.com.
Berks & Bucks County Football Association is seeking to appoint five experienced and motivated competition officers to the newly formed County Cup Committee.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the operational decision making and day-to-day delivery of our revised programme of 20 County Cup Competitions.
There are five positions available, and we are looking for candidates with a broad range of knowledge and experience across the key aspects of running a successful competition, including development planning, discipline, fixture coordination and referee appointments.
Equality and Diversity
Berks & Bucks FA promotes inclusion and diversity and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have any requirements in relation to the recruitment or interview process, please include details on the application form.
About the application and selection process
• To apply, please complete the online Application Form no later than 23:59 on Sunday 1st August 2021. Applications received after deadline will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
• We also ask all candidates to submit the optional Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form to support our commitment to ensuring we are inclusive in our approach.
• Receipt of applications will be acknowledged by email.
• Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by Friday 6th August to arrange a mutually convenient interview time.
• Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 15th August with the roles commencing from 1st September 2021.
• Job Description and Person Specification
• Online Application Form
• Anonymous Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Alastair Kay, Head of Governance, on 01235 544895 or via Alastair.Kay@Berks-BucksFA.com for an informal discussion.