Vacancies: FOOTBALL MONITOR ROLE
Download the Job Description
Berks & Bucks FA are excited to release the job description and application process for the Football Monitor role. These positions, a total of 3 are required, are open to those who satisfy all safeguarding and essential criteria.
The Job Description below outlines the purpose and the duties of the role. If you feel you have the right skills and attitude for this position, we would love to hear from you.
1. To carry out Monitoring Visits at Matches and/or Training Sessions in Grassroots and Open Age Football.
This role requires weekend and some evening work.
2. To ensure Participants, Club Officials and Spectators are adhering to the FA RESPECT Campaign and Code of Conduct requirements
3. To complete and submit a Monitoring Report to the County Safeguarding Manager for each Visit
4. To support grassroots football across the County
5. To promote inclusion & fairness across all forms of football
6. To act in the best interest of grassroots football guided by the principle that the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable people is paramount in all decisions and actions taken.
There is a payment of £20 for each Football Monitor Visit. This payment includes all costs i.e. mileage, fuel, parking fees. The Football Monitors will also be given items of Nike kit to be worn whilst undertaking the role. Mileage will be paid @ 40p/mile for Meetings arranged for the Football Monitors by the County Safeguarding Manager at the CFA Abingdon Office
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for one of the Football Monitor roles please send a letter of application to: The Safeguarding Manager, First Floor, Stratton Court, Kimber Road, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 1SG to be received no later than Monday 16th September 2019. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application on receipt.
Interviews will be held on Monday 23rd September 2019 at 2.30pm at the County FA Office in Abingdon.
Those selected for the role after the Interview will receive a follow-up Induction Session that afternoon.
The starting date for the role is Saturday 28th September 2019.
Berks & Bucks FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.