We are pleased to confirm that Berks & Bucks FA County Cups will return for the 2021/22 season in a new format.
Following a restructuring of our competitions in light of the impact of Covid, there will be a reduced programme of Cups available, with some changes to the entry criteria:
- The Senior Cup is mandatory for Clubs with Teams competing in the National League System.
- The Women’s Senior Cup is mandatory for Clubs with Teams competing at Tiers 1-6 of the Women’s Pyramid.
- The Charles Twelftrees Trophy is optional for all other Saturday Clubs, with one Team entry per Club.
- The Women’s Trophy is optional for all other Women’s Clubs, with one Team entry per Club.
- The Sunday Cup is optional for Clubs whose First Teams play in the top divisions of each Sunday League.
- The Sunday Trophy is optional for Clubs whose First Teams play outside the top divisions of each Sunday League, with one Team entry per Club.
- The Youth Cups are optional for Clubs with Teams in those age groups, with one Team entry per Club.
- The U12 and U13 Cups have separate Saturday and Sunday pathways, with the winner of each pathway competing in the Final. A Club can only enter one Team across both pathways (ie one U12 Team and one U13 Team).
- Disability and Futsal Cups will have a separate entry process later in the season.
Any player registered with any Team within a Club in the relevant age group or day of the week will be eligible to play in Cup fixtures. Clubs will be able to enter Teams into the appropriate Cups as part of the Affiliation Process. Entries are £10 per Team.
Full County Cup rules for the 2021/22 season will be issued in due course.