Buckinghamshire Schools FA
Overseeing football in Buckinghamshire Schools
Buckinghamshire School’s Football Association is affiliated to the English Schools’ Football Association (ESFA) & oversees Schools’ Football across Buckinghamshire. Buckinghamshire Schools’ FA includes the Districts of Chiltern & South Bucks, High Wycombe, Aylesbury Vale and Milton Keynes.
Buckinghamshire Schools’ FA runs a number of County competitions. The 2017-2018 secondary competitions culminated in a three-day Finals Festival held in March 2018 at Arbour Park, Slough. The current holders are:
• U13 Girls – Chesham Grammar School
• U15 Girls – Chesham Grammar School
• U16 Girls – The Buckingham School
• U12 Boys – Dr. Challoner’s Grammar School
• U13 Boys – The Hazeley Academy
• U14 Boys – Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School
• U15 Boys – Princes Risborough School
• U16 Boys – John Hampden Grammar School
• U18 Boys – Aylesbury Grammar School
The draws for the 2018-2019 competitions can be found via the following link Bucks SFA Competitions.
For the 2018-2019 season, Buckinghamshire Schools’ FA is regrettably not running any county representative teams. In 2017-2018, U14 & U16 Boys representative teams were run, competing in South East England Schools’ FA & ESFA competitions.
Players may be nominated by their schools to the Buckinghamshire Schools’ FA Secretary for regional trials for ESFA international team selection (U18 Boys & U15 Girls); details are sent to all affiliated schools’ nominated contacts each September.
• Chairman: Mark Sturgeon (Aylesbury Grammar School) • Secretary: Richard Gledhill (Dr. Challoner’s Grammar School) • Treasurer: Mark Sturgeon (Aylesbury Grammar School) • Welfare Officer: Martin Lancaster (Milton Keynes Academy) • Administrator: Alex Smith (Berks & Bucks FA) • ESFA Representative: David Woollaston (ESFA) • Executive Member: Vince Murray (The Grange)