Berks & Bucks Football Association is seeking to appoint a Football Development Administrator to co-ordinate our Coach & Referee Education Programme.
The position will report to the Head of Delivery and is a fixed term contract until 30th June 2021 with a view to being extended subject to FA Funding. Berks & Bucks FA is the Governing Body for football and leads the implementation of The FA National Game Strategy in the County. At Berks & Bucks FA we aspire to improve and change lives through connecting people. Our role is to lead, protect and support everyone’s journey in football, working with new and existing members to get involved, to sustain the game. We are one of the largest County FA’s in the Country, serving in excess of 3,500 football teams.
Specific areas of work will include:
1. Co-ordinate an annual programme of welfare, refereeing and coaching and other football related education courses to best serve our volunteer workforce.
2. Ensure all courses are operated in accordance with FA Learning and 1st4sport requirements.
3. Be pro-active and communicate effectively with our customers on a daily basis.
4. Act in the best interest of children, young people and vulnerable adults and be guided by the principle that their welfare is paramount in all decision and actions taken
5. To support the delivery of the Berks & Bucks FA County Plan in partnership with key partners.
The successful candidate will be passionate and committed to developing grassroots football within Berks & Bucks and have an understanding of the Coach & Referee Education Programme offered within football. They will have excellent communication skills and place high importance on customer service and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude to solving problems. They will be motivated to work individually and within a team and be willing to work flexible hours as and when required. The successful applicant will be based at the Berks & Bucks FA Head-quarters.
Please refer to the role description for more details.
For an informal discussion about the role/copy of the Job description, please contact Head of Delivery, Jon Wood via Jonathan.Wood@Berks-BucksFA.com
Send your CV and Covering Letter demonstrating how you meet the requirements of this role. Please also return the Equality Monitoring Form with your application.
Please return to Jon Wood, Berks & Bucks FA, 1st Floor, Stratton Court, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 1SG or e-mail Jonathan.Wood@Berks-BucksFA.com marking all correspondence ‘Private & Confidential’.
The closing date for applications is: 9:00 am on Tuesday 27th August 2019. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 11th September 2019 should you be successful in being shortlisted.
Berks & Bucks FA is committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Download the Role/Job Description
Download a copy of the Role Advert
Download the Equality Monitoring Application Form