Funding values stated below are for applicant leagues who are using BOTH Whole Game System Player Registration and FA Full Time. Leagues who apply that are only using one of these systems (either Whole Game System Player Registration OR FA Full Time) there is a 20% reduction in your maximum grant value. Leagues that are using none of these systems are not eligible to apply. See the table below for a breakdown.
• A grant can be applied for based on the size of the league (see table below)
• For leagues with 35 teams or less there is maximum grant value of £450. Therefore if you are a 10 team league you can apply for up to £450.
• Leagues with between 36 and 149 teams can apply for a grant dependent on the number of registered teams. This is based on £10 per team up to a maximum of £1,250. Leagues with 101 to 149 teams have a maximum grant value of £1,250.
• For leagues with 150 teams or more it will be possible to apply for a grant of up to a maximum of£1,500.
• If a league is not registered for VAT, then these costs can be included in the total cost and covered by the grant.
Any FA Charter Standard Leagues aspiring to become eligible for a grant or reach a higher eligibility level should discuss with the Technology Advocacy Team or your County FA on how we may be able to support you. Contact Playerregistrations@TheFA.com for more information.
How to Apply
Opening Date: - 1st July
Close Date: - 1st June
All applications are to be made following the purchase of the relevant IT equipment. Prior to making these purchases please ensure that you have read the above criteria in the document to ensure your whole claim is applicable for a grant. Any applications outside of these criteria will be rejected and the cost incurred for this equipment will not be funded by The FA.
All applications must be submitted via the online form found by clicking HERE. This form is also available from your local County FA. The application needs to be fully complete with copies of receipts attached along with your leagues payment information within the relevant sections of the form.
Once submitted, this form will be checked and approved by your local County FA and then processed by The FA for payment.
Applications will be awarded on priority, which is distinguished by the seniority of the role of official the technology is being purchased for.
Once confirmed, The FA will notify the League directly of the confirmed grant amount and a payment date.
All applications will be held on record to monitor funding spend and league application history.
For any questions regarding the grant application process please contact Lisa Welling, BBFA, Clubs & Leagues Development Officer, via Development@Berks-BucksFA.com or Fundingforleagues@thefa.com