Each year, club secretaries/nominated individuals will be responsible for ensuring their club is affiliated to Berks & Bucks FA.
- Eligibility to participate in Sanctioned Leagues and County FA competitions
- Access to member's deals with our partners.
- Disciplinary process managed by Berks & Bucks FA Governance team.
- Opportunities to apply for grant aid and funding from the Football Association
- Access to information and advice from the County FA personnel, FA Regional Development Manager and FA Regional Facility Managers
- Public Liability Insurance cover for your club.
- Access to The FA and County FA publications and resources
- Opportunities to participate in FA Football Development schemes such the Charter Standard Awards, club forums and in-service.
- The opportunity to make your Club's view known on the future development of the game to both Berks & Bucks FA and The Football Association.
For U18 Teams and Below
- All clubs with youth teams (U18 and below) MUST have a Club Welfare Officer (CWO), in order to affiliate.
- From the 2015/16 season EVERY youth team MUST have a Criminal Record Check (CRC) registered Coach/Manager, in order to affiliate too.
Please Remember: The CWO must have either an accepted enhanced CRC check or as a minimum have submitted their CRC paperwork to The FA CRC Unit, so that the check is in progress. They MUST also have completed The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop and also have attended a Welfare Officer Workshop (WOW).
Further Help & Support
If you are having difficulty affiliating your club, via the Whole Game System, please contact us on:
01235 544890 or info@Berks-BucksFA.com