- Eligibility to participate in Sanctioned Leagues and County FA competitions
- Access to member's deals with our partners.
- Disciplinary process managed by Berks & Bucks FA Governance team.
- Opportunities to apply for grant aid and funding from the Football Association
- Access to information and advice from the County FA personnel, FA Regional Development Manager and FA Regional Facility Managers
- Public Liability Insurance cover for your club.
- Access to The FA and County FA publications and resources
- Opportunities to participate in FA Football Development schemes such the Charter Standard Awards, club forums and in-service.
- The opportunity to make your Club's view known on the future development of the game to both Berks & Bucks FA and The Football Association.
- All affiliation forms for this season are posted to all member clubs in April. If you have not received your form or have not affiliated before, please contact Leigh.Clifford@Berks-BucksFA.com
For U18 teams
All clubs with youth teams (U18 and below) MUST have a Club Welfare Officer (CWO) in order to affiliate. The CWO must have either an accepted enhanced CRB check or as a minimum have submitted their CRB paperwork to The FA CRB Unit so that the check is in progress. They must also have completed The FA Safeguarding Children Workshop and also have attended a WOW (welfare officer workshop).
Fees (including Handbook and Public Laibility Insurance)
Intermediate & Women £52.00
Youth & Minor £29.00
Completed forms must be sent to the any of the following:-
Berks & Bucks FA, 15a London Street, Faringdon, Oxon, SN7 7EZ.
Email: Info@Berks-BucksFA.com Fax: 01367 242158