Please email your noticeboard articles through to Marketing@Berks-BucksFA.com Please note noticeboard messages may be deleted after a 3 month period to allow room for new messages.
Eversley & California Royals U10s - Goalkeeper Wanted
For the 2017/18 season our U10 Royals who play on a Saturday in Section B of the East Berks League are looking for a goalkeeper to join the team. If your child is interested please contact John Winstone on 07780 702534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading Powerchair FC- Players Wanted
Reading Powerchair Football Club we are looking for players that have a disability and use an electric wheelchair. They train every other Sunday mainly at Lodden Valley Leisure Centre 10 until 12 and also at Academy Sport 10 until 12 if you are interested please contact email@example.com or call 07948812294
Wokingham & Emmbrook- Youth Players Wanted
We require one outfield player and a goalkeeper to join our current U10s (to become u11s in the new season). A competent playing level is required. We are FA level 2 coaches.
Interested parties should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor Youth- Volunteers Required
Windsor Youth are looking to recruit a number of individuals in volunteer roles:
Club Coaching Officer(s)
- Provide direction & leadership on coaching matters
- Youth coaching development in line with club ethos & policy
- Implementation of club coaching philosophy
- Development, monitoring & implementation of coaching best practices
- AGC & Coach mentoring
- Coach scouting and assessment
- Coach induction
- Attendance at club committee meetings
- Organisation of coaches meetings
Club Website Author
- Monthly maintenance of club website
- Addition of Age Group content
- Liaise with officers and coaches for content
Club Events Officer
- Support the organisation of the club annual presentation day (May 2017)
- Liaise with officers, coaches and third parties
Club Sponsorship Officer
- Generate sponsorship income in line with club policies
- Seek, communicate & meet with potential sponsors
- Welcome and support sponsors at club events
- Report on activities at officers meetings in line with club financial policy & best practice
Club IT Support
- Support for volunteers with IT issues including (mobile, email, computer technical issues)
More information at: http://www.windsorfcyouth.com/contactus/volunteer/
Tika-Taka Indoor Coaching- Coaches Required
This company seeks Level 1/2 coaches to coach in Amersham/Rickmansworth. For more info contact Fabrice Ramphort 07961 373 156
North Berks League- Referees Secretary
The North Berks Football League are looking to appoint a new Referees Secretary for the 2017/18 Season.
The position of Referees Secretary involves the appointment and re-appointment of Match Officials for all North Berks League and Cup fixtures using The FA Full-Time System. Therefore, the successful applicant must have the necessary computing skills although training will be given if required with regard to the use of The FA Full-Time System.
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please contact David Rich (General Secretary) Tel: 01793 782270 Mobile: 07779 860255 e-mail: email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: Monday 24th April 2017
Wingrave Juniors- Trainer Wanted
Hello we are looking a someone to give our team some extra training on a Wednesday evening We have a team of 10-14 players. Please get in touch if this is something your interested in firstname.lastname@example.org
Aylesbury United Juniors- Coaches Wanted
Aylesbury United Juniors are seeking a manager / coaches to enable them to re-introduce a team in the U14 (current U13) age group next season. Previous experience would be preferred but is not essential and support towards the enhancement of coaching qualifications will be provided. A full DBS check will be compulsory. This is a coaching role only, all administrative duties will be undertaken on the successful candidate's behalf. All interested parties please contact Lee Cotton (vice chairman) in the first instance at email@example.com
Hale Leys Juniors- Coaches Required
I'm looking for 2 qualified and experienced coaches per team to run our Cubs sessions/U7s and U12s. The Cubs is for 2-5yr olds and is used as a stepping stone to move up to U7 level. This role can also be looked at as a move up to U7 level for the coaches as we would like continuity and familiar faces to progress with these kids. The U12 team will be a brand new team with the intention to be ready to play League Matches in the Berks & Bucks League. Please contact me as we are new club looking to expand our juniors but with the correct attitude to coach with us.
Marc Kenny 07875723707 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mursley United- First Team Manager Required
Mursley United FC are appointing a new First Team Manager, and this position is seen as a long term and key appointment at the club.
Responsible To: MUFC Executive Committee
Role Purpose: To take direct responsibility for the MUFC First Team and to ensure progression, development through effective coaching and leadership
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure that high levels of communication within the squad are present.
• Monitor the performance, development and improvement of the First Team squad.
• Be responsible for the First Team kit and equipment.
• To comply with values and philosophy that underpin "The Mursley Way".
• To plan and deliver coaching sessions.
• To attend monthly meetings of the MUFC Management Committee.
• Help bring talent through that are in the existing Reserve and U-18's squads.
• FA Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Football or higher (Desirable)
The Club endeavours to sponsor all its management to aspire to achieve their next level of qualifications. Specific budget is set aside for this purpose).
• Experience of coaching and working in a football environment. (Level 7 or higher experience preferable.)
• Ability to manage own time and act on own initiative.
• Willingness to work unsocial hours, including evenings, and weekends. (as and when required.)
• Ability to communicate effectively with a range of people.
• Ability to work both in a team and independently
• Ability to adapt coaching sessions to players
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
Closing Date & Additional Information:
This is a voluntary position.
• Invited candidates will be called for an interview and selection process with the Director of Football & Chairman.
• Application and queries to be sent to our Club Secretary: email@example.com
Wargrave U13's Girls- Seeking Players
Wargrave Girls current U13 team are looking to expand their team with a need for a goalkeeper and defender as we move to 11 aside next season. We have won Bucks title with a game in hand and are looking to strengthen the team. Please contact manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Coaches seeking a team to manage
Myself and a friend are looking for a team to manage within 20 miles of SL5 9TB, and I possess a level 1 certificate. We are both enthusiastic young coaches and looking for experience, and we will accept the first offer we get. Preferably 11-a-side but we will consider everything! Please feel free to contact me on 07818831107 or email@example.com
Water Eaton- Youth Coaches Required
Water Eaton Youth AFC are urgently seeking coaches for the following teams:
U7 Development Squad
U12 Whites (To help support current coach)
We are Chartered Standard run football that has been delivering football to the community for over 40 years, all our coaches are Level One qualified and CRC checked. The club will mentor and fund your CRC and Level One qualification. The club currently Chartered Standard and are looking to became Chartered Standard Development in 2017 there is no greater time to be involved in youth football and the club, please contact myself Mark Lewis my Email is firstname.lastname@example.org or Ellen Fleming email@example.com.
Holmer Green- Development Team Manager
Following a successful start to the season, Holmer Green FC are looking to appoint a new manager for their Development Team. Monju Ahmed has laid some great foundations but has now left the Club to take up a new job overseas. Whilst the team are being ably managed in the interim by our Youth management team of Ian Lancaster and Jez Hodges we need a new face to lead the team and join the senior management team of the Club. It is a great opportunity to join us at such an exciting time in the Club's development. Interested parties should contact either Chris Allen on 07809 472075 or Rob Shed on 07539 267948
St Josephs College Reading have a floodlight sand based astro turf available to hire for local grassroots football clubs. With 7 v 7 goals and net curtain to split the facility into two pitches is perfect for any team U11's and down.
For more information and pitch availability please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Holyport FC- Volunteers Required
Holyport FC are looking for volunteers to help in a few areas, if you could spare an hour or two a week we have a role for you. We are on the look out for:
Match day helpers
If you would like to help please contact the club via email - email@example.com